Introduction to PPL
Private Pilot License (Group A) allows you to fly a single-engine aircraft with a maximum take-off weight of 5700kgs.
Issue of DCA Private Pilot Licence (PPL)
- Pass the DCA Malaysia Medical Examination.
- Pass the DCA Malaysia Ground Examination.
- Pass min level 4 english language test.
- Complete minimum 40 flight training hours
- Pass the General Flight Test.
- Above must be completed within 9 months.
Criteria to learn to fly
1. Must be at least 17 years old.
2. Able to speak, write and read english.
3. Pass DCA Malaysia Class & Medical.
4. Join the FRAS Flying Club.
5. Pay the initial fee to FRAS Flying Club.